How to use HAVAH Mitter
- 1.Select NFTs from the top menu.
- 2.Select the chain that holds the assets to be transferred and connect the wallet by clicking Connect Wallet. · Currently, only the Klaytn network through MetaMask is supported. · Other chains and assets will be added later.
- 3.Press the Select your NFTs dropdown button and select the NFT to be transferred. · You can select it through the detailed screen that appears when you press the Details button of the NFT to be transferred.
However, HAVAH Planet cannot be moved yet. If you select Planet Transfer, the screen may not be smoothly displayed, so be careful. Note that Planet transactions between users are available from the point of sale of 5,000 units (including Pre-sale). The Planets acquired by staff and investors have a 3-year lock-up even if 5,000 Planets have been sold before then.
- 4.Select the chain to transfer the asset to in the "To" section, and then select how you would like to transfer the chosen asset after clicking the "Connect Wallet" button. · You can connect the selected wallet or enter the address of the network to receive the asset.
- 5.Select the recipient address and press NEXT, then the button changes to Send and you can check the expected TX fee and fee.
- 6.Press Send to proceed with the process of sending the NFT.
If you have tried to send HAVAH Planet, it cannot be additionally proceeded at this time, so please exit HAVAH Mitter and restart it.
- 7.You can check the transfer status of the requested NFT through the Explorer menu.
- 1.Select Tokens from the top menu.
- 2.Select the chain where your assets are held and connect your wallet by clicking Connect Wallet. · Currently, only HVH connections between the HAVAH chain and Ethereum chain are supported. · Other chains and assets will be added in the future.
HVH Token Contract Address(ERC-20): 0xd076c4ba62c57b3fa10800bcfd8da66742110e0e
- 3.Click the Select your Tokens dropdown button and select the token and amount to transfer.
- 4.Select the chain to transfer the asset to in the "To" section, and then select how you would like to transfer the chosen asset after clicking the "Connect Wallet" button.
Please note that if you enter the wallet address of an exchange, the transfer may not be successful according to the exchange's policy, so please use a personal wallet if possible.
- 5.After selecting the address to send the token to, click NEXT, and the button will change to SEND. You can check the estimated TX fee and commission.
- 6.After clicking SEND, the process to transfer the token will begin.
The TX fee generated on the destination chain will also be requested through HAVAH Mitter, and the transfer of the token may not proceed smoothly due to a shortage of tx fee.
- 7.You can check the transfer status of the requested token through the Explorer menu.