The following is a detailed guide to the HAVAH Referral Program Event.
- Entering a referral code is not mandatory prior to purchasing Planets. - You can't use your own referral code that you generated to get a discount on Planet purchases (must be referral code from someone else). - Regarding the referral program event, anyone can generate a referral code and accrue points during the pre-sale period. However, starting from the public sale, only Planet holders (those that purchased Planets) can accrue points. - Starting from the public sale, you can receive a discount when purchasing a Planet only with the recommendation code of a user who has purchased a regular planet. - With the recommendation code of a user who has purchased only an mPLANET, you cannot receive a recommendation code with an effective discount. - mPLANETS don't receive referral code discounts. - Points that you acquired during the event will be exchanged into points in Q1 of 2023. - The event is a one-time offer and may terminate at the discretion of HAVAH after a notice. - You may be required to follow additional procedures in order to receive rewards from the event. - If it is deemed that you've participated in the event through abnormal methods, you may be restricted from receiving rewards or may be restricted from using the service. - Planet purchases cannot be refunded, so please exercise caution prior to purchase.
1) Go to the main page -> Sign up to create your HAVAH account. 2) Fill in your information and check all the required boxes, then click on "Sign up" which will send a verification email to the email address you entered. Please make sure you complete account verification and your sign up will be complete.
- You must have joined havah.io as a member in order to generate a referral code for the event.
1) Log in -> My page -> Go to the section named "referral code" near the bottom of the page and click the button to generate your own code.
- Once generated, the code will not change. - During the pre-sale period, anyone can generate referral codes and accrue points, but only planet holders will be able to acquire points starting from the public sale.
"Share your referral code with as many people as possible."
If someone uses your referral code to receive a discount on their planet purchase, you can accrue points equivalent to 2% of the purchase price.
- Please note that you can't use your own referral code to receive a discount on planet purchases! - If it is deemed that you've participated in the event through abnormal methods, you may be restricted from receiving rewards or may be restricted from using the service.
"Enter a referral code that you received from a friend to get a discount on your planet purchase."
The discount you receive will be 2% of the planet purchase price.
- Entering a referral code is not mandatory to make the purchase. - You cannot enter a referral code after you've purchased a planet (so please make sure to fill out everything before going ahead with the purchase). - Please be aware that if you enter your own referral code, you’ll see an error message that says “Referral code does not exist”.
You can view the points you have acquired through the Discord community. (We are preparing to check it through the MY Points menu of havah.io during Q1 2023.)
** Details on how to do this will be shared in detail later.
You can exchange points that you acquired during the event for tokens.
** You will be able to do this after the Q1 2023 update.